Model No.: BGG-5
Production Technology: Co-extrusion
Standard Size: 1220x2440mm (4'x 8’)
Thickness: 5.0 mm
Density: 0.45 g/cm3
Packing: In PE bag /Carton / Pallet
Payment Terms: T/T (30% deposit in advance, 70% balance before shipment); L/C
Shipment Time: 15-20 days or negotiable
PVC Foam is a lightweight, compressed foam board used extensively in the display and exhibition industry.
The material is generally used in short term print and signage applications, or as backing board to exhibition and pop up display creations
|Density||0.45 ~ 0.70 g/cm3|
|Size||1220X2440mm (4' X 8'); Custom size is available|
|Surface:||Smooth & Rigid|
1. Light-weight, easy storage and processing, smooth and rigid surfaces
2. Sound & heat insulation , noise absorption, not easy to scratch
3. waterproof, Antiflaming and self-extinguishing，Moisture-resistant
1. Easy fabrication with conventional tools, such as blades, saws, hammers and drills.
2. Flat surface applicable to screen printing, painting, mounting.
Bonding together with other PVC products by PVC adhesives
3. Suitable for thermal shaping, thermal bending and fold processing.
|Size (Width * Length)||Thickness (mm)||Density( g/cm3)|
|4' x 8'||3||0.50|
|4' x 8'||5||0.45|
|4' x 8'||8||0.45|
|4' x 8'||10||0.45|
|4' x 8'||12||0.45|
|4' x 8'||15||0.45|
|4' x 8'||18||0.45|
|Note||Custom specification is available upon request|
Signage and display panels, wall cladding and partitioning ,Suspended ceiling
interior decoration, exhibit booths, advertising signs and displays, prototypes,
base board and more.