Model No.: BGG-3
Product Origin: Guangdong,China
Production Technology: Co-extrusion
Standard Size: 1220x2440mm (4’x8’)
Thickness: 3.0 mm
Density: 0.50 g/cm3
Packing: In PE bag /Carton / Pallet
Payment Terms: T/T (30% deposit in advance, 70% balance before shipment); L/C
Shipment Time: 15-20 days or negotiable
White co-extruded foam PVC sheets represent a reliable selection of plastic sheets for a variety of applications in the field of visual communication.
In structural applications such as substrate printing or used as creative, coloured or co-extruded robust sheets.
This sheet combines the extra-tough surface quality of solid PVC with the lightweight, easy-to-use characteristics of a foam PVC core .
It has an ultra-smooth surface that offers excellent ink-adhesion for digital and screen printing applications.
It’s easy to fabricate, can be cold-bent with a v-groove cut, and provides good mechanical strength and excellent chemical resistance.
This makes it ideal for a wide variety of interior sign, display, or other applications.
|Density||0.45 ~ 0.70 g/cm3|
|Size||1220X2440mm (4' X 8'); Custom size is available|
|Surface:||Smooth & Rigid|
1. Light-weight, easy storage and processing, smooth and rigid surfaces
2. Sound & heat insulation , noise absorption, not easy to scratch
3. waterproof, Antiflaming and self-extinguishing，Moisture-resistant
1. Easy fabrication with conventional tools, such as blades, saws, hammers and drills.
2. Flat surface applicable to screen printing, painting, mounting.
Bonding together with other PVC products by PVC adhesives
3. Suitable for thermal shaping, thermal bending and fold processing.
|Size (Width * Length)||Thickness (mm)||Density( g/cm3)|
|4' x 8'||3||0.50|
|4' x 8'||5||0.45|
|4' x 8'||8||0.45|
|4' x 8'||10||0.45|
|4' x 8'||12||0.45|
|4' x 8'||15||0.45|
|4' x 8'||18||0.45|
|Note||Custom specification is available upon request|
Signage and display panels, wall cladding and partitioning ,Suspended ceiling
interior decoration, exhibit booths, advertising signs and displays, prototypes,
base board and more.