Model No.: TMB-050-180
Substrate: PVC foam board
Laminated Material: Aluminum sheet
Standard Size: 1220x2440mm (4'x8')
Substrate Thickness: 18.0 mm
Substrate Density: 0.50 g/cm3
Packing: In PE bag /Carton / Pallet
Payment Terms: T/T (50% deposit in advance, 50% balance before shipment); L/C
Shipment Time: 15-20 days or negotiable
PVC Laminated Board Structure
1. High-density PVC foam board ( Celuka foam board & WPC foam board) as the substrate
2. Imported PUR hot melt glue as the adhesive
3. Covering Laminated film/plate as the decorative or protective surface on one side or both sides
PVC Laminated Board Specification
|Substrate Density||0.50 ~ 0.90 g/cm3|
|Size||1220X2440mm (4' X 8'); Custom size is available|
|Substrate||Celuka PVC foam board & WPC foam board|
|Surface:||All kinds of surface patterns via material lamination|
|Representative product: Thickness: 3mm Density: 0.75g/cm3|
|Thickness: 12mm or 15 mm Density: 0.60 g/cm3|
|Product-related keywords||PVC laminated board||PVC furniture board||Lamination board|
PVC Laminated Board Features
Water & mildew resistant, mothproof, anti-corrosion, no peeling,
Paint-free, environment-friendly, no deformation, diversified lamination material options.
Furniture: kitchen cabinet, bathroom cabinet, wine cabinet, wardrobe, desk & bench
Others: exhibit booth, door & window, wall cladding, partition, and many more.
1. Laminated Film Options: HPL Sheet, High Glossy Film, Acrylic Sheet, Aluminum Sheet, Pvc, Paper, pet film, etc.
2. Adhesive: Adopting Imported High-quality adhesive for the bonding; No formaldehyde and benzene elements, strong adhesion of 40-100 N/cm2, safe and eco-friendly.
3. No delamination under the application environment of -40°C - 100°C.
4. Accepting in-house lamination processing on supplied materials or outsourcing materials.