Model No.: TMB-050-180
Substrate: PVC foam board
Laminated Material: HPL
Standard Size: 1220x2440mm (4'x8')
Substrate Thickness: 18.0 mm
Substrate Density: 0.50 g/cm3
Packing: In PE bag /Carton / Pallet
Payment Terms: T/T (50% deposit in advance, 50% balance before shipment); L/C
Shipment Time: 15-20 days or negotiable
Benefits of PUR Lamination
• Virtually seamless visible glue line with no tacky edge
• Excellent balancing when adhering materials to front and back of core
• Superior bond strength compared to contact adhesive and cold press adhesives
• Superior water-resistant bond compared to contact cement and cold press glues
• Excellent machinability
• Manufactured to order in our in-house facility
• We provide fast, easy turn around domestically and internationally
1. High density PVC foam board ( Celuka foam board & WPC foam board) as the substrate
2. Imported PUR hot melt glue as the adhesive
3. Covering Laminated film/plate as the decorative or protective surface on one side or both sides
|Substrate Density||0.50 ~ 0.90 g/cm3|
|Size||1220X2440mm (4' X 8'); Custom size is available|
|Substrate||Celuka PVC foam board & WPC foam board|
|Surface:||All kinds of surface patterns via material lamination|
|Representative product: Thickness: 3mm Density: 0.75g/cm3|
|Thickness: 12mm or 15 mm Density: 0.60 g/cm3|
|Product related key words||PVC laminated board||PVC furniture board||Lamination board|
Water & mildew resistant, mothproof, anti-corrosion, no peeling,
Paint-free, environment-friendly, no deformation, diversified lamination material options.
Furnitures: kitchen cabinet, bathroom cabinet,
wine cabinet, wardrobe, desk & bench
Others: exhibit booth, door & window,
wall cladding, partition and many more.
What is PUR ?
PUR is made from polyurathane, and is a string of polymers that share similar chemistry, typically linked together by urethane (the reaction product of an isocyante and alcohol).
PUR or Polyurethane Resin is called ＇ideal type of chemical adhesive' because it has various and excellent physical properties such as water resistance, chemical resistance,
oil resistance, resistance to bacteria & ozone, and heat resistance as well. Its best point is the adhesive strength, that is applicable to diverse kinds of lamination materials.
1. Laminated Film Options: HPL Sheet, High Glossy Film, Acrylic Sheet, Aluminum Sheet, Pvc, Paper, pet film, etc.
2. Adhesive: Adopting Imported High quality adhesive for the bonding; No formaldehyde and benzene elements, strong adhesion of 40-100 N/cm2 ,, safe and eco-friendly.
3. No delamination under the application environment of -40°C - 100°C.
4. Accepting in-house lamination processing on supplied materials or outsourcing materials.